Saturday 28 March 2009

I'm not TRYING to be vague...

  • Spaceghost either sleeps for 8-9 hours at night, leaving me to wake up in pain with stiff nursing pads, or spends all night merely drowsing, and GRUNTING VERY LOUDLY, occasionally accompanied by very loud farts.
  • She DOES NOT poo at night, so at about 7am I usually have to changer her nappy, and the cover, and her clothes, and the nappy she lies on (we use terry squares, and I keep one under her wherever she is because she is a very up-chucky little thing and its easier than changing her sheets 40 times a day)...
  • She needs to burp at least twice each feed (midway through and after), or she just cries and cries because her tummy hurts.
  • Critterbug wants to help. Which is sweet. But he keeps doing things I don't want him to do.. like shove soft toys in her face, or try to put her dummy in when she doesn't want it.
  • I have far too much laundry to do.
  • I need to finish making the bear.
  • And the quilt.
  • And the clothes.
  • And the wraps.
  • My cut is not healed yet. 7 weeks, and it's still scabby instead of scarred.
  • The Very Old Cat has a thyroid problem... so now he has to have a pill twice a day, possibly for the rest of his life. Otherwise he will eventually die of: starvation, or heart failure, or liver problems. Luckily he is easily tricked by cheese (have you ever tried to force a 1m/3ft long cat to eat something it doesn't want to eat? not fun).
  • All the little 0000 clothes are now too small. We've just done a clear out of Critter's old clothes, and I am NOT in a state to get rid of any of Spaceghost's clothes yet. They are going into a spacebag until I'm ready.
  • Baby clothes are so CUTE!
  • I am totally pre-occupied with baby things.
  • I never thought I would be so drawn to pink frilly clothes.
  • Not that I really have much choice. Have you tried buying baby girl clothes recently? PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK. And occasionally PURPLE.

0 reactions: