Sunday 2 November 2008

the men in my life


this is the man i fell in love with.
before you ask, those curls are ALL NATURAL

this is the man who gave me a child.

this is the man who scared the life out of me.shaved without telling me he was going to. surprised me half asleep.

this is the man who chose to leave everything he had ever known, for me.

this is the man i married.
six months pregnant here. not so lucky this time!

twice.

this is the man who held my hand, and stroked my face, and cut the cord, when our son was born.

this is the man who helped me through the down times, and made sure i was ok.


this is the man who kisses it better, and loves our son.
first time my critter or i ever saw/experienced snow

this is the man who always looked out for me.


this is the man who made me laugh.
the sexiest man alive lol

this is the man who prettified my house.


this is the man who gave me another child.

this is the man i fell asleep next to on friday night.

this is the man who bought a new car with me yesterday.shaved for MOVEMBER. much prefer a furry-faced hubby.


these are all the man i love.

4 reactions:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, you weren't joking about the HAIR!!!! LOL...

Such a sweet post. Did you show him? Tell him the cult made you do it, :P

TH would KILL ME if I posted photos of him online....least of all that many, lol.

Cheers,
Lizzie

Sarah said...

but then he'd know i have a BLOG instead of a WEBPAGE, and would look upon me with scorn forever. because, you know, its so different and all.

he knows i post pictures of him, and i think most of them are ones he's already put up on facebook (the incredible sexy face was actually his profile picture for quite a while lol), so meh.

Sarah said...

and yes. the hair. it was beginning to get long again and going all flicky at the bottom.. and then he had a haircut yesterday and now i can see his scalp through it. sigh. he needs to get a job where he can have a ponytail again.

Sarah said...

and ive just realised how INCREDIBLY pale he makes me look *hides*