Friday 4 December 2009

Fun With Photoshop


Clicky any of the piccies for biggerness

I love Photoshop. I only have elements, not the full version, because MONEY!! and I usually only use it for my own amusement, and basic photo-fixing, but I LOVE IT. I take millions of photos of my kids, and while most of them turn out nice, with photoshop I can make some of them even better.

Like this:


Cute, no? Helps that the subject is pretty adorable. But, cute as it is with those massive eyes, its kinda dark. A few minute with my trusty phtoshop, and it becomes this:


which is so much better. LOOK at those eyes now!!

Or this:


Also better, but decidedly different.

By using different filters, layer effects, or even just changing the colour, I can change the image quite a bit. I can make some interesting 'artsy' effects,




make my little one rather creepy,


or even make the image look old fashioned.






I LOVE Photoshop.

0 reactions: