Thursday 16 July 2009

No Brains For Me, Thanks.

I'm still feeling very blah. Spaceghost has been waking up A LOT during the night, no matter whether I: feed her 'real' food at dinner time (or breakfast time, or any other time) or not; feed her when she wakes up or just give her back her dummy; change her nappy during the night or just leave her til morning; keep her in bed with me or put her back in her own bed between feeds.

As a result, I've been getting even further below my needed sleep levels than usual, and I'm feeling like a bit of a zombie. I shuffle. I find it very difficult to speak, and would much prefer to just moan hideously. I am by no means looking my best (although I did finally manage to get some new razors at the shops - why have they been out for so long? - and my legs look a lot better now), but thankfully husband loves me anyway.

The only decidedly non-zombieness is that I most certainly have no interest in brains. Mine may be lacking, but I have no desire to eat anyone elses. Or any part of anyone else for that matter. I might murder you if you get between me and my chocolate, but I definitely will not eat you.

0 reactions: