Friday 10 October 2008

and more downs

down: waking up after a VERY MUCH NEEDED NAP because of ONLY 5 HOURS OF SLEEP, to find the critter is crying.

down: when he cries even louder when i ask him whats wrong.

down: numerous times.

down: many numerous.

down: being told after 15 minutes of crying that his bed is wet. couldnt have told me this the first 10 times i asked because......? (im not upset that his bed was wet. i should have made him go to the bathroom before his nap. im upset that he wouldnt tell me when i asked.)

down: discovering my deodorant has decided to make me stink, instead of stopping me from stinking.

down:from this morning: discovering i forgot to write swiss cheese on the grocery list, and now we have none. no cheese and vegemite sandwiches for me.

down: the amount of dishes i have to put away after a truly delicious roast dinner last night.

0 reactions: