Wednesday 8 October 2008

bugs and stuff

i was going through my camera looking for good pictures of critter for my last post, and i found a whole bunch of pictures ive taken since march, which came out really well. and arent of the boy.

there were HEAPS. i have over 900 photos in my camera folder on my computer, but these were the ones i liked the best.

and when i say i took them, i mean we took them. some of them were taken by me, and some were taken by my husband. (not the bugs. those are all mine.) but he insists i take all the credit for growing babies, even though OBVIOUSLY he was involved at some point, and i figure if i can all the credit for something as amazing as growing a human, why not something as simple as pushing a button?

note: i cant be bothered to re-open photoshop, so these photos are all as is. no cropping, no sharpening, no colour adjustments. these are exactly as they appeared when they were taken. at some point ill probably fix them up, but not right now.



my step-mother's garden in hornsby










this was to show how small the spider was... thats my finger.


featherdale wildlife park















the blue mountains





sydney aquarium





sydney wildlife world





taronga zoo





and one of our enormous cat, taken by my 4 year old. hes very good at taking pictures.

0 reactions: